After a small hiatus from blogging (I’ve been extremely busy, I’m sorry!), I am back this week with a quick review on my favorite mascara of all time!
So my lash situation is not ideal; they are short and one is longer than the other. Voluminous lashes are great but my ideal mascara would mostly consist of lengthening qualities.
Details about the Mascara- Per the website, the mascara “features a patented no clump brush that applies the mascara precisely for long, perfectly defined lashes. Removes easily with soap and water. Ophthalmologist tested. Allergy tested. Suitable for those with sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Fragrance-free.”
Reasons why I love the L’Oréal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara:
- Brush– I LOVE the brush. It is so thin and the bristles are so short, it really helps lengthen every single lash. The problem I have with most mascara’s is how long and large the brush is. For me, the larger bristles do not coat all of my short lashes and in my opinion, provide a messier application (I’ll get mascara marks all over my lids).
- Clumping– I get absolutely no clumping with this mascara, it’s fantastic! L’Oréal did not lie in their product description, I am so prone to clumping with all other mascara’s but not with this one. I can put on two coats and keep going if I wanted.
- Curl– I run the brush through my lashes and not only does it lengthen them, it provides an AMAZING curl. I swear, most of the time I don’t even curl my lashes, the mascara does it all. It’s amazing how I can forget to curl my lashes but this mascara still looks better than any other mascara I’ve used with curled lashes.
- Longevity– My lashes don’t budge; the curl and length of my lashes last all day long. My short lashes would always deflate by the middle of the day but not with this mascara, it’s amazing.
- Fallout– Another huge problem I’ve had with several mascaras is fallout! I’ll get to work, look in the mirror a few hours later and I’ll have flakes of black mascara under my eyes. This mascara does not flake or run on me at all.
- Misc– The mascara is super black, it has great packaging and can be found in most drugstores for only $9.99.
The only negative I have about this product is that it is kind of hard to remove. I really have to work my makeup remover to remove all of the mascara, but that could just be my makeup remover’s fault.
That’s it! If you’re looking for an affordable lengthening mascara you just HAVE to give this mascara a shot. I truly feel that you won’t regret it. If you have any other recommendations for great lash lengthening mascaras, drugstore or high end, please comment below!
Thank you for reading! Leave your thoughts/comments below!
Email me for business inquiries: Mjacksbeauty1225@gmail.com