Right now, Sephora is having their Holiday Savings event through 11/9! Depending on what level membership you have, you can get anywhere between 10-20% off! I haven’t gotten my items in yet but I wanted to go over what I purchased and why. Once my order comes in and I’m able to try everything, I’ll be doing reviews on my blog so please subscribe so you can check them out!
I’m a VIB meaning I get 20% off my order so I went a little crazy. This is what I decided to end up purchasing!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray- Most of the setting sprays I currently have are dewy setting sprays. I wanted a spray that would be long-lasting that would help hold my makeup in place, especially when wearing a mask. I’ve used this product before and have loved it in the past, I thought it would be good to purchase it again while getting 20% off! This product is normally $33.
- Sephora Brand Eye Masks- For some reason, my skin around the eye area has been getting really dry the past few months. I purchased a few of the Sephora brand eye masks to help provide some moisture on my self care nights. They have a few different kinds depending on what you want to achieve with your eye area. I’ve used these before and they’ve been great. They are normally $3.50 each but are actually on sale for $2.50 so I purchased 8.
- Milk Makeup Glow Oil Lip & Cheek- I’ve been super into cream products this year, blush being one of them! I’ve tried several Milk cream blushes already (I will do a separate blog on them) so when I found a glow cream blush, I wanted to try it ASAP. I got it in the shade “Glimmer” which is described as a mauve shimmer and thought it would be perfect for Fall/Winter. Can’t wait to try it paired with a neutral eye and a bold lip! This is normally $15 because it’s in the miniature packaging, which will last me a long time.
- KVD Vegan Beauty Dagger Tattoo Liner Waterproof Liquid Liner- I love this eyeliner and decided to re-purchase it during the sale. It’s a nice, matte formula that works well with my watery eyes. It’s been my favorite liner for a little while now! This was on sale for $6!
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution- I had never heard of this brand or product until last week. A beauty influencer I watch said she decided using this product and it quickly became one of her favorites. It’s “a concentrated serum with high-solubility caffeine and green tea cathechin to visibly reduce eye contour pigmentation and puffiness.” I have puffy under eyes with dark circles so I’ll try anything that could help with my problem, especially when this product is only $6.70 before any sale!
- Hourglass Ambient™ Lighting Face Palette – Sculpture- I’ve had my eye on the Hourglass Face Palettes for years but could never justify buying one for $80. It’s still hard to wrap my head around how much it is but I have loved their face powders for a long time and just decided, you know what? You deserve this. 2020 has been a hard year so treat yourself! The product claims “this limited-edition palette contains two finishing powders, one bronzer, two blushes, and a highlighter—all formulated with photoluminescent technology to diffuse light and create a flawlessly lit complexion.” This is the item I am most excited about! I’m glad it was 20% off, but still for that price point this better be worth it!
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation- This is a new foundation from Nars that just came out recently. I’ve heard a lot of great things about this foundation, even if you have combo/dry skin. I thought this would be a great foundation to have for the Fall/Winter months and would like nicely under my new Hourglass face powders. I felt that I can’t really wear a dewy foundation underneath a few luminous face powders. This foundation is normally $40.
- Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Foundation- This is a foundation that I’ve wanted to try for the longest time but never did. I’ve wanted to try a lot of foundations but I could never get myself to buy this one. It’s a $64 foundation but I’ve heard such wonderful things about it for years. Again, I wanted to treat myself and finally get the only foundation left that I’ve always wanted to try so I hope it’s worth the price point!
Those are all the items I purchased for the sale! I can’t wait for them to come in so I can try them and post a few blogs about it. Have you guys purchased anything from the sale? If so, comment below!
Thank you for reading, can’t wait to chat soon! Please follow my blog and social media!